Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pink Beryl Essentials is In


Excited to have finally received my Pink Beryl Essentials tights, yes tights, subscription.  And to think I was just about to go out to the store to buy some new tights today. Yes, unfortunately, it is still tights weather here in Seattle. As odd as it might sound to some (not sure if I am the odd one out here), I somehow  always seem to snag my tights. I know it seems hard when tights are a thicker material, but I seem to manage to get snags all the time. So, as a working woman, I tend to go through tons of tights. I actually have a whole drawer full of tights (or nylons). As you can imagine, I was more than excited to get these Pink Beryl Essential tights in the mail today.


This is my first monthly shipment of Pink Beryl Essential tights. You can read more about Pink Beryl Monthly subscription HERE, if you too are a lover of tights .  Each month they send you two pairs of tights for $20.  And if you too would like to subscribe to Pink Beryl Essentials you can check them out  HERE.

For my first months Pink Beryl Essential picks 
this is what I got:

Chloe



Amy



I like thicker tights, and these two choices were perfect.  I have not had a chance to wear them yet, but will keep you updated on their wear.

Next months picks are already selected as well.  These are my two picks for next month. Cannot wait!





A little different than other monthly subscription services, but I really like Pink Beryl Essentials so far. I will give another month a try and keep you updated.  

Anyone come across any other unique monthly subscription boxes lately? Let me know, always love to hear about, or better yet, try new things.

Until next time.


Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment