Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Breaking News Julep Spring Mystery Box



I just love Julep. Even more, I love their Mystery Boxes. Per everyone's request, Julep has just released their Julep Spring Mystery Box. I am the biggest fan of their Mystery Boxes, and of Julep.  I have been anxiously awaiting the Mystery Box announcement for Spring, and cannot wait to get this mystery box. This time around the mystery box is $24.99. You are guaranteed a mystery color and $70-$200 worth of product, and... maybe some diamond earrings. What girl wouldn't like diamonds. Diamonds are a girl's best friend.



If you get this deal you also get a choice of 3 add ons. I, of course, had to snag one up. The add on colors are just too lovely, and perfect for the season.

What do you all think? You gonna grab this deal?
 


Until next time


Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment