Monday, April 22, 2013

Cooking Light Selects Fast Meal Cravebox Unboxed



One of my most favored boxes that I have been receiving lately are the Cravebox boxes.  Cravebox curates some of the most diverse and interesting boxes, from Book and Beauty, Axe Hair Styling product boxes to this box, Cooking Light Selects  Fast Meals Box.  Each are different, but full of wonderful products to try, and at a good price

The box I received the other day was the 2nd box in the Cooking Light Selects series of boxes.  This 2nd box was Fast Meals, which was curated to focus on  essentials you need to create fast flavorful meals.  I am always looking for ways to make cooking fast on myself or my other half, so I was excited to check out the goodies in this box!

COOKING LIGHT  SELECTS
FAST MEALS BOX






MCCORMICK PERFECT PINCH SOUTHWEST SWEET N' SMOKY SALT FREE SEASONING BLEND 

I am big on seasoning, and less or no salt is always better. This Soutwest Sweet n’ Smoky sounds yummy. It is made with brown sugar, smoked paprika, chipotle chile pepper and tomato. I was a big fan of the McCormick Garlic & Herb that I received in another Cravebox, so I am excited to try a different flavor.  In our house we eat a lot of chicken, so I think this would be perfect on some chicken breast and baked or grilled.   

MOROCCAN SEASONING BY MCCORMICK  

This seasoning is another one my McCormick. I do not cook much with Moroccan Seasoning. However, I am always open to try new tastes. This seasoning is made with Cinnamon, Cumin, Coriander, Ginger,  Cardamom, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Red Pepper, Paprika, and Tumric.   I do not use such a variety of spices too often, and am now on the look out for a great recipes to try out this very flavorful seasoning. Any suggestions?

NEWTON’S TRIPLE BERRY GRAB & GO  

Newton’s Fig Newtons  always bring back childhood memories from when I was a kid. They were my favorite.  So seeing them in this Cravebox made me reminisce  a little bit. I am excited to share these with our little one, and I am sure she will love them, especially with this new berry flavor! I actually think they are already gone as I write this.  A perfect snack to pack in lunches  for school or work, or to pack for a road trip!

STASH TEA HERBAL SAMPLER PACK
I just love tea, so I was happy to see this in this Fast Meals Cravebox. While it is hard to compare to my Sleepytime tea that I like so much, this will be good tea for night time as well, since it is caffeine free. I have had Stash before and I have never been disappointed.

PURE VIA
It was nice to get another sample of the Pure Via Stevia in another Cravebox, as the one I currently have is almost gone. I assume Cravebox wants  us to have options when it comes to our sweetners. Equal or Pure Via? I will stick with Pure Via for now. If you have never tried Pure Via, I would recommend it, and it is all natural.

EQUAL Sweetener


I have never been an equal sweetener user since it contain s aspartame, but this will be good to have around  for when we have company over. 

POP CHIPS TORTILLA CHIPS 

I have always liked Pop Chips, and appreciate that they are a healthier alternative to a greasy potato chip. These will be great treat for my lunch one day this week! I think it is great that Popchip has no fake colors, no fake flavors, no preservatives, and nothing fake or phony.

ZONE PERFECT NUTRITION BARS


These were also in the Bikiki Ready Cravebox, and  I am already a big fan, as I helped promote these in my side job a while back. These are great on the go bars, great before you hit the gym, and best yet they taste great!

Cravebox also included some awesome coupons.


I cannot wait to use my two coupons for free boxes of TRISCUIT BROWN RICE. Yummy!


I believe that Cravebox also gave a couple lucky members a Cooking Light cookbook as well. I would love to get my hands on one of these. Nope, I was not one of the lucky members to get one in my box. Bummer.

Overall, as I have stated in my other reviews of Cravebox, they never disappoint me. For what you pay for the box compared to the products. in the box, it is well worth it. And best of all, these are high quality products and some are even full size, which is even better.

I have not seen the  Cooking Light Selects Fast Meal box on the Instant Box section yet, but I will let you know if I see it come up.

Right now you can log on to Cravebox and become a member for free, and find out all about Cravebox and all of their boxes. They also will send  newsletters when boxes become open. Right now the Girls’ Night Out box is open, for a little bit longer, and I think this box is going to be fantastic. You can check it out HERE. And make sure to tell them I sent you!

And stay tuned, another Cravebox Giveaway might be coming soon!!!

Until next time

Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment