Monday, April 1, 2013

Fab Fit Fun VIP is Fantastic


I just could not help myself with another descriptive F wordhaha. So much fun, and so fitting! I have been a little behind in my reviews this month. It seems that all my boxes came at the same time.  Fab Fit Fun VIP is by the E-girl Guiliana Ranic, and it did not disappoint, and one of my favorite boxes recently. The only thing that is a bummer with this box is that it is only quarterly.

And now the reveal...

First FAB FIT FUN VIP BOX



Morroccan Oil


It seems that hair oil is very popular right now. I am not complaining though, because I think it is great and am a big fan. This Moroccan oil is FULL SIZE and perfect to put that little extra into your hair. A perfect addition to the hair for spring weather.

Jewel Mint Jewels
I have not seen very many boxes with the wonderful jewels that I received in my box. To be honest, I would not pick out the pieces for myself, but I am always a big fan of any piece of jewelry. Here are the three pieces I received. (Names  of pieces of jewelry are my own because I couldn’t find then on the Jewelmint website.)


1)Yellow statement earrings


These were my favorite out of the three, and I have already worn them a couple times. Cannot go wrong with some statement earrings.

2) Aztec dangle earrings


These are a little different. However, I have a couple outfits I have already thought  these earrings would look good with. And they are silver, so I think they would match quite a lot.


3) Chrome Glowing Green Ring


I do not buy rings often, but I do love the color green. I am sure I will find something to wear this with.

Zoya Nail Polish


Zoya partnered with Fab fit fun for this fabulous spring color, FABFITFUN Fuchsia. I love it, and cannot wait to wear it for spring and summer. I do think it will look wonderful on those toes during the summer months!

Per-fekt Brow perfection gel


This was a little different, and I never really put anything on my eyebrows. This gel was in carmel, and a little light for my dark eyebrows.  However, I might be able to find someone to try it out for me though.

Jouer Lip Gloss


A lady can never have too many lip glosses. This Jouer Lip gloss is in Coral Glisten. It has a great shimmer, and creates a perfect shine, while still hydrating with shea butter, jojoba oil and pomegranate seed oil. I am a big fan on Jouer, so was very excited to see this in the box.

No box is complete without a little treat

Think Think Bar


I think Fab Fit Fun read my mind when they added this to this box, I love peanut butter, and am on a “looking for good healthy food” kick. I have not tasted this yet,but it sounds and looks delish.

Overall I must say, “I want more, if we like it we want more.” If you have not idea what I am talking about you have to watch this commercial HERE for AT&T, so funny.  I would have loved to try some items in other Fabfitfun boxes that I have seen, like the teeth whitener, but I am cannot complain as this Fabfitfun box is well worth the money. Each box is $49.99, however, you can sometimes find promos, like I was able to do, and get $10.00 off.  Great deal.

I cannot wait for the next Fabfitfun box to come out. I am already thinking of all the possibilities. If you want more information on FabFitFun click HERE.

Until Next time
Stay Tickled Pink
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment