Friday, April 26, 2013

First High Five for Friday




I am linking of up with Lauren over at Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday, which is a weekly link-up hosted by Lauren at Lauren Elizabeth. It gives me a chance to reflect on my week and remember some, five, to be exact, of my favorite things about it.



  1. I really was not too sure about the Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips that I put on this week. But, I think they are growing me. And, unbelievably, they lasted all week long with hardly any wear. If you know, usually cannot got a day or two without chipping my nails.
  2. This week in Seattle, it was just amazing weather. While it was not swimsuit and tank top weather in my opinion, it was still wonderful. It was great coming into work with a view like this, and the sun shining down on me!
  3. Our little ones Crafter’s Crate Cup-O-Grass is just thriving. I had not looked at it in a week, and was pleasantly surprised to see how much it grew. We might be upgrading planting pots soon!
  4. My first planting project of the spring. I planted these nice annuals in our planter box outside the house. It looks good, just think it may need a little more pop.
  5. This week was Admin. Professionals Week, I am a Paralegal full time, so my work sent me some flowers in the background. And to make the moment even better I enjoyed them with some delicious RealBeanz!

How was your week this week? Link up over at Lauren Elizabeth, and share. Also let me know you linked up below, so I can read all about it!

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie
 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment