Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Girls' Night Cravebox is Open Now



I am excited to announce that Cravebox has their The Girls’ Night box open for entry now.  I am very excited about this box, as the previews look awesome.



Here are some highlights from the survey and the Cravebox webpage (HERE):

  • Cravebox asks if you have a Keurig. I love my Keurig machine, so maybe some Keurig K-Cups in the box. If you have not tried the Keurig machine, please do, it make the best cup of coffee.
  • In the Cravebox details, which you can view here, it also mentions a discount of $10 off NakedWines.com
  • The Girls’ Night box will also include beauty and cosmetic items. Always fun; and
  • The Girls’ Night Cravebox, if picked from their initial drawing, only costs $14.



I am very excited, and have already signed up.  I am looking forward to seeing if I am in, and what is to be reveal in The Girls’ Night box.

Are you going to be trying to get your The Girls' Night box from Cravebox too?

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment