Friday, May 31, 2013

High Five for Friday


I am linking up with Lauren over at Lauren Elizabeth, you can check her out HERE, for High Five for Friday.


1) Love being able to go outside during this time of the year and pick flowers to put in the house. These were from the weekend, they matched my new vase perfectly!


2) My fiance’ loves homemade Chinese BBQ Pork. I am not sure what I started, but once he had homemade Chinese BBQ Pork he rarely will eat any other kind.. This works well with our low carb/high protein diet right now. 


3) Got an Apple of my Eye Grab bag, and I am loving this new bracelet.  Just makes my day a little brighter!


4) Had so much fun with the little one this week and the past weekend. I was trying so hard to get a picture of her in the fort that daddy built her using her new slide, but she is one wiggle worm.


5) We are almost done with our 2nd week of Tapout Extreme Training workout. I never really thought I would love stretching and this Yoga so much, but after the other days work outs it was the best.  If you have never heard of Tapout XT check it out. Now that is one workout!

And what are your highlights for the week? Hope you have a great weekend!

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment