Friday, June 7, 2013

High Five for Friday


I am linking up with Lauren over at Lauren Elizabeth blog, for High Five for Friday. If you have not checked out here blog before you should, she has a great blog and great style. 

This week has been a very busy week. but here are a couple tidbits to share with you. 



1. I got my 10 day skin treatment from Odacite', which was included as a free gift from the Petit Vour subscription. You can read more about Petit Vour HERE. So far I am loving it. If you have not tried Odacite' I would recommend it, especially if you have sensitive skin. 


2.This was a picture from the other day, and I had to share how beautiful the weather is here in Seattle. Seattle is known for rain, however, when it is sunny out there is no better place to be. Beautiful!



3.This picture is blurry, but I had to share it. We took our little one to The Little Gym for some tumbling and jumping, and she loved it. I love this picture because she looks like she is flying. So much fun.



4.Again, had to share the flowers blooming in our yard. This has to be the best flower to bloom thus far. The color is just so vibrant. Beautiful. Wish I could add smell to this post, because this rose smelled wonderful. Love this time of year!



5. Loving the CCSkye necklace that was in my Rocksbox. It goes with everything, so versatile. Only wish I could keep it. I still have awhile longer to enjoy!

What were your highlights for the week? Would love to hear all about them.  

Until next time…
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment