Friday, June 21, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag- On the Wild Side June Review


I wanted to quickly take the time to share my Ipsy Glam Bag with you today. The bright pink package that lights up me and my mailbox!  Usually Ipsy comes a little faster than it did  this month, but at least I got it!



What is IPSY Glam Bag?
Ipsy is a beauty box subscription that sends out to their subscribers great deluxe and full size beauty products to try out.  This is a great way to try out new beauty products!



This month Ipsy Glam Bag's theme was On the Wild Side, and I think the theme definitely shined through in the products. 

June  On the Wild Side



The Bag


This month’s glam bag is by far one of my favorite!



Starlook Lip Pencil in Tipsy


It is unbelievable that out of all beauty subscriptions that I have subscribed to that I have not once received a lip liner pencil. Crazy I know. This Starlook lip pencil in Tipsy is a very lite color, so I am not sure how well it will look on my lips, but I have heard good things about Starlook, and I am very excited to try this out.


Caitlyn Cosmetics Lin-Fix Gel Eyeliner with Brush


This looks like a great eye liner, however, I have not used purple eye liner before. It is pretty dark, so I think I could swing it. I guess I will give this a try and see.


J. Cates Sparkling Cream  Palette


These are very glittery and are a little showy for me, and possibly for someone a little younger. I still love the colors though, and know I can get some use out of them somehow.


NYX Cream Blush


This a very pretty color, and will work well to give me a natural look. Have been getting into cream blushes a little more, so this will be a nice addition to my makeup collection.


Freeman Beauty Psssst!  Dry Shampoo


I am so thankful they have come out with dry shampoo, it is great on those mornings that you accidentally (haha) have slept in, and have to run out the door with one shoe on and one shoe off in order to get to work. I am hopeful this Freeman Beauty Dry Shampoo is a good one.


TICKLED PINK OPINION:  I always enjoy Ipsy, and while this might not be my favorite month when it comes to products, Ipsy always provides you with way more than what the bag actually costs, and with quality/ full-size products.  Additionally, they give me the opportunity to try products that I would not normally buy.

COST: $10 per month

What do you think of June’s IPSY Glam Bag? If you are interested in seeing more from Ipsy or to sign up for this wonderful subscription you can on their website  HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Don't know if you knew this already: The sparkling cream palate is NOT eyeshadow, and they actually say to use caution if using on the face/near the eyes. It's meant to be body glitter.

    ReplyDelete