Thursday, June 20, 2013

New Subscription Pretty Power Box Review


I have been patiently waiting the release of the new subscription box Pretty Power Box. I received the fantastic opportunity to try this box out, and cannot wait to share it with your. I really appreciate a subscription box like Pretty Power Box, it seems that they curated a box just for me, haha.



What is Pretty  Power Box?

Pretty Power Box is a subscription box for the female entrepreneur. Each month Pretty Power Box will send out items to help create a positive work-life balance.



JUNE’S PRETTY POWER BOX



The Box


This box is by far one of the best actual boxes I have seen from any subscription box. It is not one of those boxes you just set aside for some fixing up someday. I will most definitely be using this box for either a stationary box or a jewelry box. Great touch and great start to Pretty Power Box.



Pen and Journal from The Artisan Basket


What busy woman does not need a pen and something to write on? And if you are like me you never have a pen or paper around when you really need it. These will be great to keep in my purse, so I can jot down quick to-do’s for myself or quick “Honey, please, do lists”. And I really do love that the pen matches the color scheme of the box, another nice touch!



Beema Lip Balm from Hortons Farm


This lip balm is made from natural ingredients coming from bees, which feels great on the lips. The emu oil and propolis are said to have antibacterial and therapeutic abilities, sounds good to me. Always can use some more lip balm.



Lavender Soap from Emerson Soap Co.


I wish I could have inputted a “Smell Here” gadget on this post, because this Lavender soap smelled divine! This is handmade soap, which is made from pure ingredients. You can actually see the ingredients in the soap. And the this moisturizing soap is huge, I think it is going to last forever.



JAL Jewelry Infinity Bracelet


Love little pieces of jewelry like this; so versatile for work or play, and it is not too showy, which I really appreciate. I always enjoy getting great jewelry pieces in any of my subscription boxes, and this one was perfect as I also have been wanting an infinity bracelet.



Belvita Snack


These Belvita snacks are prefect for an on- the-go snack , breakfast or lunch. I have tried these before and have wanted to get some at the store, but have not. This just reminded me how much I like them. Perfect for a busy bee!


TICKLED PINK OPINION: I totaled the overall value of this box at over $30 worth of products, including the fantastic box that everything was in.  As they say first impressions are everything, and I was very impressed by this first box from Pretty Power Box.  I truly love the concept of this box. It has great focus, that is perfect for a busy business women like myself who always finds herself trying to balance everything else out in her life. I cannot wait to see what is to come from Pretty Power Box!

COST: $15 per month

What do you think of Pretty Power Box? If you are interested in seeing more from Pretty Power Box or sign up for this wonderful subscription you can on their website HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment