Thursday, June 6, 2013

Style Delivered- 2nd Stitch Fix


One thing that you probably can tell from reading this blog, is that I really do enjoy shopping. Online shopping has just made this hobby of mine ( or bad habit, depending on how you look at it) easier for me to satisfy, haha. One subscription that I love, and  really caters to my shopping for clothing is Stitch Fix. If you have never heard of Stitch  Fix, well you are missing out.
 
Love Stitch Fix Boxes!
Stitch Fix is a personal styling service. Stitch Fix gets your style and size preferences, then send you a package of stylish goodies to try on at home. And No two Fix shipments are alike. Each one is hand–picked just for you. It costs $20 per month, and this $20 can be used towards the purchase of any of the items Stitch Fix adds to your box.

My 2nd Stitch Fix Box
( I apologize for my amateur self portraits)



BB Dakota Zoya Swiss Dot Peter Pan Collar Top- $68




I was not sure about this top right off the bat, but after I tried it on, well, a different story. I would have never picked this out for me, but after trying it on,  well. I loved it. I think my Stylist Jen knows my style better than myself.

Pretty Persuasion Star Print Scarf- $38




I really do love scarves, but I was not too sure about this one. While stars are pretty and all, I am not really into wearing a bunch of them on the clothing.  However, this scarf looked good when I put it on,  and it was super soft. I did not keep this one though, as I usually do not spend lots on a scarf.

Angie Aviary Print Belted Shirtdress- $58



This was a great dress for me. Perfect pick. It was so comfortable, and would be perfect for work or worn informally . An added plus, this was my fiance’s top pick , and I got raving reviews from him on how good it looked on me. Whoo hoo, good job Jen!

Ellison Brooke Dot Print Sleeveless Tie Top-$38




I love black and white. It is definitely my go to color for work or play. I think what made this top more appealing to me is that there are so many different ways to wear this number; great with a black skirt, good with jeans , or over a black maxi dress. Endless possibilities for this Brooke Dot Print Tie Top.  And it was super cute.

Tulle Charlotte Chevron Print Belted Dress-$58



I loved this dress. The color was great, and the chevron black added a touch of fun to it. The only problem I found when I tried this dress on, was it was a little too short in the back.

Total of all 5 pieces $260, but if you buy all of them you get a 25% off discounted, and with the $20 credit all 5 pieces only cost $200. Great deal.  I did not buy all 5 pieces, but I did take advantage of my $20 credit and ended up keeping The Ellison Dot Print Sleeveless Tie Top!

If you are looking for your own personal stylist experiences and the convenience of not leaving home or paying personal stylist prices, than Stitch Fix is for you. Warning though, you may be tempted to get multiple Fixes in one month, as the clothing Stitch Fix Stylists pick are just fantastic.

If you are interested in learning more or signing up, you can HERE.


Until next time

Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment