Thursday, July 25, 2013

July Ipsy Glam Bag- Beach Beauty Review


I was really excited about this month’s Ipsy Glam Bag. Who am I kidding though, I am always excited to see what Ipsy has up their sleeves, and I always love it.  For July, as always, Ipsy Glam Bag did not disappoint. I actually liked July’s Glam Bag better than June.

What is Ipsy?
Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription that sends out the latest and greatest beauty items to your door every month, at the low cost of only $10 per month. And not only do you get to try some great beauty products, but it all comes in a handy makeup bag each month.

July Ipsy Glam Bag


This month Ipsy Glam Bag's theme was Beach Beauty. Ipsy brought out great products that were made for a summery days, and I have to say there were some great picks this month.


The Beach Beauty Glam  Bag



bh cosmetics California Collection


This BH Cosmetics makeup palette includes a shade from each of the California Collection palettes: Hollywood, San Francisco, and Malibu.  This is a new magnetic paper palette and is loaded with three beautiful colors. I love eye shadow pallets and am excited especially to give the coppery gold colors of San Francisco and Malibu a try.


Big Sexy Hair Weather Proof Humidity Resistant Spray


I really like Big Sexy Hair Products. I already tried out this Humidity Resistence Spray and I really like it. I have somewhat frizzy hair, and this really helped in the hot weather.


Pop Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush


Love Lip Crayons. I received a Pop Pouty Crayon in another beauty box, and I really liked the look and feel on my lips. This Coral color I like even better than the other color I received, so I am sure I will equally enjoy this one that I received in my Ipsy Glam Bag.


 Coola Mineral Sunscreen/Moisturizer


It is still pretty warm over here in Seattle. It actually is the hottest around here in September, so this will come in handy throughout the next couple months. As I have gotten older I have grown to appreciate moisturizers and sunscreens for the face. I have gotten a few Coola samples this summer, and I am liking the protection it gives to my skin so far. 

Derma-e Microdermebrasion Scrub


I always enjoy getting facial cleansers in my beauty boxes. This microdermabrasion scrub sounds amazing. It is said to Improve the appearance of your skin, buffs away dull surface cells, diminshes the appearance of wrinkles and acne scars, and absorbs excess skin oils with an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand. I cannot wait to give it a try. Sounds Fantastic. 


Nichole by OPI Selena Gomez Pretty in Plum Nail Lacquer


I received this fantastic Nail Lacquer for referring my wonderful readers to Ipsy Glam Bag.  I am loving this metallic Plum/Fushcia color. Any nail polish in my book is a great addition to any beauty box or bag.


TICKLED PINK OPINION:   Always enjoy my monthly Ipsy Glam Bag, and really think it is one of the best beauty subscriptions out there right now. For only $10 per month, you get some great quality products, and rather than a throw away box, you get a great makeup bag. If you are like me, I go though makeup bags like crazy, so the Ipsy Glam Bags come in handy.

If you would like to see past month’s Ipsy Glam Bags you can see HERE or HERE.  And if you would like to sign up for the amazing Ipsy Glam Bag you can sign up HERE.

What did you think of July’s Ipsy Glam Bag?  What was your favorite product this month?

Until next time

Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment