Monday, July 22, 2013

July Sample Society Box Review



July Sample Society was one of those boxes that was not as exciting to review this month as usual. Usually I am really loving my Sample Society Box, but this month I just thought it was so so. Maybe because all my other boxes were over the top great that they put Sample Society in the shade for July. That being said, however, I still want to share my box with everyone.


What is Sample Society?
For those who do not know what Sample Society is, this a beauty subscription that sends out beauty samples each month. Sample Society is through Beauty Bar and teamed up with Allure. The monthly cost is $15.

July Sample Society



This month’s box Sample Society picked products aimed towards summer and being stylish as well.

Vincent Longo Eyeshadow Trio in Sweet Melody


 These sounds wonderful, and a great brand. I might use the light pink a little. Not too into green eye shadow however. These are said to compliment any eye color, so maybe I need to give different colors a try. Hmmm, I will think about it.



Dr. T. Supergoop! Eye Cream


 I hear that Supergoop is a great product. I have not yet received any in a subscription box yet, so I am excited to try. I have a few promotional events outside in the next couple weeks, so I am sure this will come in handy to protect my eyes.



Tres Pure Face Tonic


Love face cleaning products that I get in boxes.  This  Face Tonic is said to help with wrinkles, has firming agents, and make the skin look more radiant. Sounds good to me.



Lavanilla The Healthy Fragrance Pure Vanilla


This smells wonderful. I love vanilla base perfumes, so I was happy to see this in my box.  If you read other posts I am not a big fan of perfume samples, but, when they are ones I like then it is okay.


Jane Iredales Just Kissed Lip Plumper in Tokyo


A cute little lipstick. I like the color and can always use to full lip look .


TICKLED PINK OPINION:   This month’s Sample Society box was okay. The size of each sample was a little disappointing. However, Sample Society has been pretty consistent in sending out great boxes that I really enjoy, so one bad seed will not detour me.  I will keep going with my subscription since it is only $15 a month. Not too bad at all.  

If you would like to see past month’s Sample Society Boxes you can see HERE or HERE.  And if you would like to sign up for Sample Society you can HERE. And if you would like you can tell them I sent you by using Referral code TickledPin

Until next time

Stay Tickled Pink,


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment