Wednesday, August 7, 2013

July Bro Box Review



I was stoked that Bro Box contacted me to try our July's Bro Box, and of course I said yes since June’s box was fantastic. and my fiance’ really liked all the products. We were excited to see what was jammed packed into the July’s Box. Yes, this is now August, but we didn't get our July box until beginning of August.



What is BroBox?

BroBox is the box that helps the average “Bro” find unique, new, and awesome products without having to put any effort into it. Awesome products delivered right to your door. With a world full of subscriptions curated more towards women, BroBox decided that men need more subscriptions boxes as well.  Each month BroBox will feature five unique brands and their products, as well as a special BroBox Prize in their monthly box. Cost is $14.95 per month.


July’s Bro Box




Sahale Snacks


I know this box is supposed to be for my fiance’ but I was excited to see these in July’s BroBox, since they are one of my favorite snacks. The Bro Box included Cashews with Pomegranate and Vanilla, and Almonds with Cranberries, Honey and Sea Salt. This are great as a snack and on top of a salad. Great addition to the BroBox and healthy.


BroBox Soft Foam Coated Hand Grips Strength Gripper



This is a great item to put in the Bro Box. This not only is a great item to have around for strength , but also perfect stress reliever grip. I used it a couple times, and the grips are super soft, so it makes it even easier to use. I cannot imagine any “Bro” not liking this special item.


Sweat Block


These little packets are clinical antipersprirant. The directions say that you put this on right before going to bed, and then you can go about your day the next morning and you will be good to go. You can even take a shower, and then go about your every day business without reapplying. I will have to have my fiance’ give it a try for sure, and see how it works.


Defend Energy


I have received this in other boxes before and we really like this. You just add water and this Defend Energy not only gives you energy, but also supports your immune system. And this Defend Energy in Delicious Berry tastes pretty good as well.


Fresh Balls Singles


Okay, so the names of some of the products included in the Bro Boxes are pretty comedic. The Fresh Balls is a lotion like liquid powder that helps keep those private areas fresh and dry.


iTrain $25 Gift Card


iTrain is a website where you can download workouts, music, and videos. Not sure if my fiance’ will use this, as we are at the end of TapoutXT and starting TapoutXT2, and he has a pretty routine schedule. However, I may take a peak and see with iTrain is all about.

TICKLED PINK OPINION: Me and my fiance’ were impressed again by BroBox, and really enjoyed being introduced to new products. Some we would never come across on our own so it is always nice to try out something fresh and new. This box as I said before is very well rounded and jammed packed with great goodies that any “Bro” would enjoy.  Additionally, I think this box would be a great gift for any “Bro” in your life. And all these great products cost only $14.95 , which is pretty darn affordable if you ask me.

What did you think of the BroBox? You going to sign a special “Bro” in your life up for a month of goodies? If you want to see past boxes you can HERE OR  If you want to learn more or sign up, you can HERE.

Until next time…
Stay Tickled Pink,


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment