Sunday, September 8, 2013

August Glossybox Review


 I received so many boxes during August, I am still trying to review all of them. We are in a middle of planning a move , then  there is work, taking care of the little one, and my fun time is having this blog. So, I am trying to prioritize and stretch my time to accomplish all I can right now. Not the easiest thing to do.  Anyways, enough of the venting. One box that I didn’t want to miss reviewing is the August Glossybox. I always look forward to the Glossybox each month, and this month it was really a great box.



What is Glossybox?
Glossybox is a beauty subscription that send s out premium beauty samples to members each month. The cost is $21 per month.



AUGUST BOHEMIAN SUMMER GLOSSYBOX




 For August Glossybox themed their box around making the most out of the end of the summer, carpe diem!


Sue Devitt Triple C- Weed Pressed Powder



I was most excited about this product in the August Glossybox, as I really like trying new pressed powders. Who knows it could be better than the brand that I am currently using, and if I didn’t try it out I would be missing out.  This is a full size compact of the pressed powder, that is designed to help control shine and even out skin tone. I really like this pressed powder, but it did not offer enough coverage for me to make it a part of my everyday makeup routine. However, it would be good to keep on me if I need to touch up my face.


Pandora's Nail Polish


This nail polish was made exclusively for Glossybox. Since the trend these days is a more nude shade of polish the colors Pandaora picked for the Glossybox collection reflected the current trend. I could not find the name of the color that was in my Glossybox, but it really is a pretty sheer light pink color.


Anatomicals Spray Mist for  Me Facial Spritz

This is a great spritz for  post work out. This Facial Mist contains lavender and refreshing peppermint, which is perfect to rehydrate and revitalize the skin. What I like best about this is that it is good for sensitive skin.


Novex Brazilian Keratin Hair Care Treatment Cream


I really am excited about this hair treatment cream.  I am currently using Wen hair treatment and it is amazing. However, I am almost out, so I am hopeful that this will do equally well of a job. These types of hair treatments really get your hair back into shape.


Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush


Really loving lip stain lately, such a great light way to make your lips really pop. And, Glossybox included a full size Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush in this box.


Guess Jean Makeup Bag


This was an added surprise in this month’s Glossybox, and I really love the makeup bag. I would love it if a makeup bag or added gift was added in every Glossybox! Great addition to this month’s Glossybox.


TICKLED PINK OPINION: I was really impressed by August Glossybox, as I am with most Glossyboxes. Each item, if not full size, was a great size sample of the product.  I cannot wait to try each item in this box. And for the cost of $21 per month, I think that the quality and value included in August Glossybox was well worth the monthly price, especially with the added gift of the Guess Jean Makeup bag.  I already am looking forward to September Box.

What did you think of August Glossybox?  If you are interested in signing up for Glossybox you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment