Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sample Society September- Back to Basics Review



I get The Sample Society Box each month from Beauty Bar, and I really enjoy this box each month. It really send me something new and exciting to try each month. The September Box was nothing less than great this month.


What is Sample Society?
For those who do not know what Sample Society is, this a beauty subscription that sends out beauty samples each month. Sample Society is through Beauty Bar and teamed up with Allure. The monthly cost is $15.


September Sample Society Box


For September Sample Society featured a box I really liked, Back to Basics – Skin Edition.  This month the Sample Society picked out some of their favorite products for a great skin regiment.


Deepa Gurani Hair Accessory



A great hair band from Deepa Gurani. I really like this and plan on using it right away. I have never received anything like this from Sample Society before, so it was a nice change of pace.



Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser

I have been getting many products from Suki lately, but I really have been enjoying them. I really like the Suki brand  and this will be a great exfoliate to add to my skin regiment collection.


Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion

Murad has a great collection of skin care products.  This serum is perfect to add elasticity to the skin. I had good results with other Murad products I have used, so I expect that this will have the same outcome.



MD SolarSciences Daily Eye Repair Emulsion

I really love to get eye products in boxes. If there is one thing on my face I worry and care more about using good products, it is under my eyes.  I tend to get puffy and have dark circles, so it is extremely important to keep under the eyes hydrated and moisturized. 


L’Occitane Immortelle Precious Face Crea

This made in France moisturizer seems like a perfect every day moisturizer for the face. I am very picky about moisturizers, as I tend to get oily skin around the T-zone.  I think I will wait until colder months when I tend to get drier skin to use this, as it says it is a decently rich moisturizer.


TICKLED PINK OPINION: For $15 this Sample Society Box is well worth it. While I did not do exact price checks, I  really think that 4 nice size samples of skin care products and a very chic hair band is well worth the money I spend on this box.  Additionally , Sample Society always  offers  a $15 off $50 purchase coupon each month, which I think is great if you take advantage of it. I continue to be very pleased with my Sample Society Box each month, an d do not plan to cancel my subscription any time soon.

What did you think of Sample Society from Beauty Bar this month? If you would like to learn more about Sample Society or sign up, you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,



Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment