Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A little adventure to the South- New Subscription Georgia Crafted Review


There is a real demand lately for boxes that are curated for a specific locality. I am a huge fan of these boxes, since I really do not travel that often. So, it is really exciting to get boxes from places like, Georgia, for example. And Speaking of Georgia, well, that is where this box comes from. Georgia Crafted is a brand new subscription box, and I am excited to showcase them on my blog this month for their Inaugural Box. 



What is Georgia Crafted?
 Georgia Crafted curates a monthly box full of 4-5 full size products from Georgia Artisans. Cost is $29.99 per month


October Inaugural Box



Carson Bryce Trading Company White Peach and Vanilla Handmade Soap-$8

I really do love handmade soap, it always smells so much better than mass produced soaps. Between peach and vanilla, I think that Carson Bryce made the perfect soap for me. And what is great is a full size bar was included in the Inaugural Georgia Crafted Box.


Yacht Rock Revue EP-$5

A great band, and a great CD.  Not sure if it is exactly my style of music, but not bad sounding at all. I really like the Georgia Crafted is promoting the local music scene in their area.


Edibelles Savannah Fare Southern Praline Snackin’ Mix-$5

Pralines are so yummy, and when you mix then with this sweet mix they are even better. This Snackin’ Mix was pretty much devoured right out of the box.  It definitely is true that this mix can be addicting.


Merrilily’s Garden Honey Kisseed Pumpkin Butter- $8 

Any box given around fall time should have some pumpkin/fall like item included. Well, at least I think so since I really love Pumpkin Spice anything. This pumpkin butter sounds just delicious.  I think I am going to hold on to this, and use it for Thanksgiving, and add it with some Ham. A great addition to the Georgia Crafted Box.


TICKLED PINK OPINION:
I really have been digging the boxes that are focused on a certain locality. I have been to Georgia before, but never really experienced homemade products like are included in this Georgia Crafted Inaugural Box. The overall box was worth approximately $26. I definitely do not think I could get all of these wonderful Georgia products shipped to me for the cost of the subscription, $29.99. So, overall I think that Georgia Crafted has curated a fantastic subscription box that is definitely worth every penny.  I am excited to experience more of what Georgia Crafted has to offer.

What did you think of the very first Georgia Crafted Box? Are you ready to experience a little of Georgia delivered right to your door? If you are interested in signing up or learning more about Georgia Crafted, you can HERE.


Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,



Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment