Saturday, October 19, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag October "The Art of Beauty" Review



Yay it is Ipsy time! I always enjoy getting my Ipsy Glam Bag each month, and October’s Glam Bag is just exciting as it is each month.  Getting this little pink shipping package, usually means its Ipsy time.



What is IPSY Glam Bag?

Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription that sends out the latest and greatest beauty items to your door every month. And not only do you get to try some great beauty products, but it all comes in a handy makeup bag each month.

Cost: $10 per month




OCTOBER IPSY 
THE ART OF BEAUTY BOX


Ipsy Glam Bag
I always like getting makeup bags with the Ipsy Glam Bag each month. For October the bag was okay. I am not the biggest fan of writing on items that I buy, but I am not complaining when it comes to a makeup bag. 


Nourish Organic Coconut & Argan Oil  Lotion
Love lotion that reminds me of being on a sandy warm beach. This lotion smells great, and it really does work great. This, like it says, does absorb quickly and leaves hands feeling nourished without a greasy feel afterward. This went to use right away.  


Zoya Nail Lacquer
This was a full size polish in this months bag. I always love getting nail polish. I think I might have this color already, but I like it a lot. This is a great addition to this month’s bag.



Ole Henriksen Truth SerumCollagen Booster
This is used on the face and the neck to help suppost collagen production, brighten skin and minimize fine lines. I tried it this morning and it feels like it was working instantly.  It did not leave skin feeling greasy either, so thats great. 


Ofra Sultry Lipgloss and Plumper
This lipgloss is pretty thick when I first put it on, but a little goes a long way. What is great about this lipgloss is that it not only hydrates the lips, but also helps make them look fuller. The color is great as well


Sexy Hair  Spray Clay
I was super excited to see this in my Ipsy Glam Bag this month. I have been super impressed with Sexy Hair in the past, and am excited to try this texturizing hair spray. Another great item in this month’s bag.


TICKLED PINK OPINION
Never disappointed in Ipsy Glam Bag, and I am certainly not disappointed in the bag this month either. This month the bag included products that I am certain I will use right away. For the cost of only $10 per month, the Glam Bag this month far exceeded the subscription cost. The Ipsy Glam Bag always is exciting each month, and always leaves me excited for the next month. 

What did you think of October’s Ipsy Glam Bag? If you are interested in learning more about Ipsy or signing up for this great subscription you can HERE. 

Until next time…
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment