Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My first Beauty Box 5! October's box Review



Yay, I am back. It has been a busy couple days.  But I am back with another fantastic box to share with you all. I have heard so many good things about Beauty Box 5, and I am not sure why I have never subscribed to this great subscription yet.  Beauty Box 5 offered to send me a courtesy box to try out, and  I was super excited since I have been wanting to try it out, and immediately I knew why people are raving about this fantastic beauty box.


What is Beauty Box 5?
Every month subscribers will get a box filled with cosmetic products selected by Beauty Box 5’s beauty editor. You'll receive a mixture of luxury, commonly known brands, niche brands, eco-conscious and even vegan brands. Your beauty box will include a selection of makeup, hair care, skin care, nail care, fragrances and beauty accessories. And the Cost is only $12 per month!

October Beauty Box 5



Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion- $2

I already use Aveeno products, and am already sold on them. I was really excited to see this in my Beauty Box 5, since it is a perfect lotion to keep on my desk at work. With the weather getting colder my hands get dry a lot more, so this was perfect.

Model Co. Illusion Lip Pencil-$20
This in itself was enough to cover the cost of the Beauty Box 5 monthly subscription, and more. I was just thrilled to see a full size product in this Beauty Box 5. I have no idea why it has taken me so long to subscribe to this fantastic box.  And I love the Model Co. brand, so this was a wonderful addition to my first Beauty Box 5.

Swissco Glitter Toe Separators- $4
I usually paint my toes without toe separators, probably because I cannot sit still after painting my toes though, and having the separators in make it hard to walk, haha. However, I will try to be more patient and take more time, so these toe separators will come in handy.

La Fresh Travel Lite Facial Cleansing Wipes- $3
These came at just the right time, as I just ran out of my other set of La Fresh wipes. I am back and forth with La Fresh, since at times I think they leave my face feeling a little oily. However, these are a different type of La Fresh than I have been using, and they are travel sized, and perfect to pack with my makeup.

Nubar Alter Ego Nail Laquer in Roxy- $4

This is a perfect top glittery translucent top coat to make any nail polish have that extra pop. Always love getting polish in my beauty boxes.

TICKLED PINK OPINION
I cannot believe what I have been missing out on. I know I have said that all through this post, but I am so excited about Beauty Box 5.  The total value of this box was approximately $33, which was more than double what the monthly cost of the box is. I am very impressed with the items included, and know I will use each and every item out of this box, which is a big plus in my book. I already cannot wait for November’s box!

If you are interested in learning more about Beauty Box 5 or signing up, you can HERE. 

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,


Stephanie

*This box was received for reviewing purposes. However, all opinions and views about the box are my own, and no compensation, other than the box, were provided for my honest opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment