Friday, October 18, 2013

October's Edition- What is in her Birchbox?


It is Birchbox time again, whoo hoo. I always love seeing that pretty little pink box in the mailbox. Yesterday was such a crazy mail day. I am sure my mailman will be happy to see that I have moved, and taken all my boxes with me. And continuing my “What is in her Birchbox?” theme, here we go




What is Birchbox ?
For all those who do not know what Birchbox is Birchbox sends their monthly beauty boxes out each month. Each box is full of makeup, skincare items, hair products, and more. Birchbox has really opened itself up to being a lifestyle box as well. And each month it costs $10. There is also a Birchbox Man box, which cost $20 per month.



October Beauty Buzz Birchbox

This month’s Birchbox included products that are all the buzz and a roundup of 2013’s top products.

Folle de Joie Perfume
This was a reasonable size perfume sample. I am not very keen on getting perfume samples in boxes very much, since I am very picky on my perfumes. However, this was a very light smelling scent, so I am sure I will get use out of this sample.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish and Pure Muslin Cloth
This was packaged so cute. Loved that it came in a little box, and was presented so well for a sample version. I tried this cleanser right away, and it works amazingly, and left my skin feeling great. I have used Muslin clothes before, and they work very well to help get the skin nice and clean.

Miss Jessie Origianl Crème de la Crème Conditioner

Really like the Miss Jessie brand, and cannot complain about a nice size sample of conditioner. I am sure I will put this in my sample box to save for later, when I need it to pack away for a trip. The only thing that was missing was a shampoo to go with it.

POP Beauty Aqua Lacquer

Very pretty color, and really nice that it plumps the lips as well. I really like the POP brand, so I am sure this lip gloss will be great. 

Birchbox Find- Chapstick- Dydration Lock
With cold weather coming around I think many boxes know chapstick or lip balm is a must have. Not only is this a full size chapstick, but there is also a $1 off coupon included in this month's box with the Chapstick! Score!

TICKLED PINK OPINION
This month’s box was great. Sometimes Birchbox’s are a hit or miss for me, but lately they have been sending some great boxes. Not only was this box way worth the monthly cost of $10, but I can also log on a review each product and get some Birchbox points!  (Each point is $1). I think that after looking at other reviews of different Birchbox versions this month, October’s Beauty Buzz was one of my favorite months all around. Great picks Birchbox.

What did you think of the October’s Beauty Buzz Birchbox?  If you are interested in signing up or learning more about Birchbox, you can HERE.


Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,



Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment