Friday, December 27, 2013

December Holiday 2013 Edition- What is in her Birchbox?


I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! What better way to come back to my lovely blogging than a review of the ever anticipated Birchbox that I receive each and every month!



What is Birchbox?
For all those who do not know what Birchbox is Birchbox sends their monthly beauty boxes out each month. Each box is full of makeup, skincare items, hair products, and more. Birchbox has really opened itself up to being a lifestyle box as well. And each month it costs $10. There is also a Birchbox Man box, which cost $20 per month.


December Holiday
Birchbox



Camille Beckman Glycerine Hand Therapy Midnight Monarch Scent
In the winter months my hands always getting so dry, so that hand therapy was much needed. Not that I do not have others, but this Camille Beckham brand is just great. I love that my hands are not greasy afterward.

Manna Kadar Cosmetics Sheer Glo in Birchbox Love
This is a Birchbox exclusive, and is a pearly lotion the creates a fresh spa glow. I think this lotion is great, but more of a summer item for me. So, it will be going in the save- until-later pile.

Supersmile Ultimate Lip Treatment
This lip treatment is super glossy going on, but really great feeling. It is a perfect little size version for a perfect fit in small compartments of my purse that I have no idea what to use for.

Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray
I really like the way that Sea Salt Sprays work in my hair. It brings that perfect amount of texture I need to actually style my hair. I love it!  I have a couple that I am in the middle of using right now, but as soon as they are gone, this Toni & Guy one is on top of my list.

Ahmad Tea London
This was my Birchbox Lifestyle extra this month, and I think it was a great little extra something special for these cold months.

TICKLED PINK OPINION

I always really enjoy my Birchbox each month, and like always, I was not disappointed with my December box either. For a total of $10 per month, each monthly box is worth every penny. Not to mention, that for every product received you can go on the Birchbox website and review the product to receive 1 point, which equals a dollar to spend at the Birchbox store, which carries a plethora of goodies!

If you would like to check out past month’s Birchboxes you can see them HERE or HERE. And, if you would like to sign up for Birchbox, you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment