Saturday, December 21, 2013

December Sample Society Review

Each month I usually share the same couple of boxes that are my favorites, one of which is my Beauty Bar.com Sample Society Box. This box I had for a while now, but have not reviewed yet. The late posting is completely on me, and not at any delay of shipping by Sample Society.


What is Sample Society?
For those who do not know what Sample Society is, this a beauty subscription that sends out beauty samples each month. Sample Society is through Beauty Bar and teamed up with Allure. The monthly cost is $15. 

December
 Sample Society



Alterna Bamboo Style Texturizing Body Boost Powder

I love Alterna brand products, so I was excited to see this in the box. I have never used powder to help boost my hair, but I am excited to give a try. Well, when I actually do something with my hair other than put it up lately.

Alterna Caviar Dry Shampoo

I have tried this before and love it. Another great product from Alterna. I am always in a rush in the morning, running out the door to make it time to get to the train, so dry shampoo is perfect for these days!

Philosophy Hope in a Jar

Again another great product that I have tried and love. This will be great to keep in a night bag or gym bag so my face can get the added moisturizing it needs!

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

I have heard great things about Dermalogica, but have never used it. This Microfoliant is meant to  brighten the completion, for the winter this is perfect.

Diego Dalla Palma Rossorossetto Lipstick

Try saying Rossorossetto a bunch of times.  This is a great lipstick for a night on the town, it has great pigment, and very pretty.

TICKLED PINK OPINION

Even though this was not the favorite Sample Society box from BeautyBar.com, but I did not hate it either. I was really happy about the Alterna products, and was happy to be able to experience some new products that I have not ever used before as well. For the monthly cost of  $15, I think it is a great beauty box, and is definetly one that I will keep on my "Nice" List for the next year to come. I really am excited to see what is to come for Sample Society  for 2014.

What did you think of the December Sample Society Box? If you would like to learn more about Sample Society or sign up for BeautyBar.com Sample Society box yourself, you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment