Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Aztec Sweater Love- Stitch Fix #9 Review

I have been thinking more about where I want my blog to go, and I would love to share more of my love for clothing and fashion on here. It is a little difficult at times to do that though, dealing with time or lack thereof,  my full time office job. and more so getting the pictures I would like to share on here.  I really just wish I could have a photographer to call my own, haha. I think the hardest part not finding the time to take the pictures so much, but getting quality pictures to share. Well with a mix of my subscription reviews, and with me wanting to share more my love for clothing, here is my latest Stitch Fix that I received a couple weeks ago. 


What is Stitch Fix?
Stitch Fix is a personal styling service. Stitch Fix gets your style and size preferences, then send you a package of stylish goodies to try on at home. And No two Fix shipments are alike. Each one is hand–picked just for you. It costs $20 per month, and this $20 can be used towards the purchase of any of the items Stitch Fix adds to your box.


Stitch Fix #9
If you have read any of my other posts I actually skipped Stitch Fix #8. I got that one back in December, and it just was so busy that I ended up not having time to share on here. However, I did not want to miss in showing you my fix for this month, because it included one my favorites.

Ark n Co Gunther Asymetrical Stripe Fit & Flare Dress  $88
I really loved the black and white pattern of this dress, and style wise it was just right. However, it just was a little too short for my taste. And, I just got a dress exactly like this a couple weeks before online for just $10. So, as you can tell I saved myself a couple dollars.

Daniel Rainn Palermo Pleat Detail Button-Up Blouse $78
This was a great black blouse, but it looks like shirts I already have. While, I really do not think I can have enough black blouses, I just did not want to spend $78 on another one. Unfortunately, I usually tend to spend a little less on shirts. Yes, I try my hardest to be frugal.

Papermoon Jillian Jaquard Fit & Flare Skirt $48
I thought I would really like this skirt, and it was made of the softest material. However, after putting in on, I just did not like how I looked in it. Bummer cause it really was very cute.

Moon Collection Alexander Aztec Knit Drape Front Cardigan $68
Okay this was my favorite out of any Stitch Fixes that I have received thus far.  I think because I have been asking Stitch Fix to include an Aztec Sweater for awhile now. So, I was super excited when there finally was one in my Stitch Fix.  Even though I tend to not spend as much on sweaters, I had to keep this one. Cannot let my $20 credit go to waste.

41 Hawthorn Rowson Colorblock Striped Sweater $58 

After reviewing other blogger’s reviews of their Stitch Fix, 41 Hawthorn is one of the popular brands for Stitch Fix. I do not get many 41 Hawthorn shirts in my fixes. However, this sweater was pretty cute, and loved how it looked on.  But, even though I really liked this sweater, I could not justify spending lots on sweaters for myself this month, so it went back.

TICKLED PINK OPINION

Overall, my Stitch Fix #9 was great because I got my Aztec Sweater. I really think that Stitch Fix is a great and convenient way to get stylish clothing for a reasonable price. Yes, some clothing pieces are more costly than I like, but the convenience out ways the price. What I really love about Stitch Fix, is that you are not obligated to keep anything, and likewise you can keep it all if you want, and you get a 25% off discount if you keep it all. It is easy as Pie! I never can not use my $20 styling credit, so I at least keep one item. This time around I kept the Moon Collection Alexander Aztec Sweater, of course! The added plus of Stitch Fix is that after you checkout, you can schedule another Stitch Fix right away, or you can pick another date to have your Stitch Fix delivered. It is the most convenient way to shop. I cannot wait for my next Fix!

What did you think of Stitch Fix? Are you ready to expand your wardrobe and have your own stylist? You can find out more information on Stitch Fix or sign up
 HERE.


Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie




No comments:

Post a Comment