Monday, January 20, 2014

Fab Kids- With Love Collection Review and Subscription Update


A busy day on the blog today, but I have so much to share today and I just cannot stop. One subscription that I really like is Fab Kids. I have tried all the Fab subscriptions; Just Fab, Fab Kids and Fabletics, but Fab Kids is my favorite. And along with my recent outfit we were graciously offered from Fab Kids to review, I also want to review the recent changes from Fab Kids.



What is Fab Kids? And Subscription Update
Fab Kids, which is affiliated with Just Fab, is a company started by a couple of mothers, and Christina Applegate (movie star), and founded to let girls,  and now boys, express their individuality through fashion, while allowing parents to get high end clothing at reasonable prices. After taking the style quiz, Fab Kids then picks out clothing perfect for your little one. You can pick and choose what you would like. Every outfit comes with two pieces now (used to be three, but the third item was usually just a headband or hair accessory), and the cost used to be $39.95, but is now $29.95. You are not obligated to pick a set each month, and can skip if you choose as well.  Right now they have a great offer of buy 1 outfit and get 1 free, two great outfits for only $29.95!


January
With Love Collection

I say this about all Fab Kids collections, but it was so hard to pick one outfit from this month’s With Love Collection. All the outfits were just so cute.  However, we decided to pick the:



Wild Color Block Outfit
I love color block, and I especially love color block for our little one.

Colorblock Dress $34 Retail Price
I love this dress, and it is perfect to wear on its own, with leggings or tights. The bright colors are great, and perfect to show off our little ones bright, and on the wild side, personality . This dress is very well made, with a very sturdy zipper on the black and can be machine washed!


Zebra Legging $16 Retail Price
I picked this outfit out because I really loved the zebra leggings, and we do not have any zebra leggings yet. The only thing about these leggings is that I thought they would be thicker like past leggings I have received from Fab Kids, but they seemed a little light. What I found is that these leggings are made of rayon, where as the other leggings are made of cotton. That would explain it. I would most definitely only put our little one in these during warmer days. However,  I still think they are super cute, and they would good with so many other tops and dresses that we have!

Other With Love 
Collection Top Pick

Animal Ruffle Outfit

This outfit was not available when I picked my outfit, and just came out. But, I think this is so cute, and would have been my top pick.


TICKLED PINK OPINION

Another fantastic collection from Fab Kids. I have been so impressed by each and every outfit that we have received from Fab Kids, and all outfits stand up really well with how rough our little one is on her clothing and how much we wash them. For $29.95, I would highly recommend Fab Kids for kids clothing needs. Not only are the outfits made well, but they are just so cute! The only problem now is not picking out too many outfits for our little one.


What did you think of the January’s With Love Fab Kids Collection ? If you are interested in learning more or signing up for Fab Kids, you can HERE.  And Right now they have a great offer of buy 1 outfit and get 1 free, two great outfits for only $29.95!


Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment