Thursday, January 23, 2014

First Glossybox for 2014- January Glossybox Review

It is always a good day when Glossybox arrives. I thought I would share the first box in 2014 right away, as I really was excited about some of the items.


What is Glossybox?
Glossybox is a beauty subscription that sends out premium beauty samples to members each month. The cost is $21 per month.


January Glossybox
 For the first box of 2014, Glossybox wanted to share some Great products to start the new year off right.

Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash  $7 for 1.7 FL OZ
This body wash smells fantastic, and is tone enhancing. If tone enhasing means I will get better skin quality, then count me in as a fan of this body wash.

The Original Beautyblender and Cleaner $19.95 Retail ($1.50 for cleaner)
I was so excited to see that I was going to be, finally, getting a Beautyblender. I know that my other beauty subscriptions have had them included in their boxes, but I have never been the lucky one to actually get one yet. I hope this Beautyblender lives up to all the hype. Cannot wait to try it out.

Bella’pierre Cosmetics Mineral Blush $20
I used to wear mineral makeup all the time, but have swayed away from it as I find new brands I like better.  Blush is always a great addition to any box, and I was getting low on my current blush, and this is a perfect color for me.

Tony & Guy Hair Meet Wardrobe Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray $5.50 2.5 FL OZ

I have become a huge fan of sea salt texturizing sprays, so I was excited to see Tony & Guy in my January Glossybox. I have received this spray in another beauty box, and can tell you this spray is fantastic. Sea Salt sprays are great to add that extra something to clean hair to make it better for styling.

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream $9 .5 FL OZ 

This cream from Vichy is said to help with dry skin.  I tried a little on my hand and it felt fantastic. I do not get dry skin too often on my face, but I am sure when I do this will be a great option.

TICKLED PINK OPINION

Overall, I am very pleased with the January 2014 Glossybox.  Glossybox never really disappoints ever. I tend to lean more towards the Limited Edition boxes, but this box was still fantastic. I think what made me even more impressed was that it included a Beautyblender. I am so excited about that. For the monthly cost of $21 per month, January’s Glossybox included approximately $63 worth of beauty products. Yes indeed Glossybox is worth every penny. I would expect nothing less from Glossybox, as they always curate high quality and value boxes each month.


What did you think of the January’s Glossybox? If you are interested in learning more about or signing up for Glossybox, you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment