Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy New Year January Lip Factory Box Review



Since it is a super start to the week, I thought I should share a super beauty box with everyone. Lip Factory is one of my very favorite subscriptions out there for makeup. And, Lip Factory very graciously sent me this January box to share with my readers!



What is Lip Factory?
Lip Factory is a beauty subscription that curates fantastic beauty boxes, with great beauty/makeup for you to explore and try out. Lip Factory prides itself of sending out new brands and new colors to their subscribers.

Cost: $22.00  per month




January
Happy New Year
 Lip Factory Box



29 Cosmetics Preserves Skin Care Collection Grape Seed Protection Sample $4
I am the biggest fan of getting skin care products in my beauty boxes, always looking for that next great product to help me look younger. (Haha) But really, this was a great little sample set that came with everything for firming, brightening, cellular renewal, anti-acne protection, exfoliating, and moisturizing. And, I love 29 Cosmetics products!

TEEEZ Trendy Cosmetics Mysterious Crystal Eyeliner in Lovely Lazuu $16
I really like these types of liner that just glide on, super smooth, with no splinters in my eye. Also, this eye liner is blue, perfect for the Superbowl coming up.  Green and Blue are Seattle Seahawks colors!

Bodyography: Electic Lip Slides in Cupid Beau $19
I really like this product from Bodyography, this is a hybrid lipstick and lip gloss in one. The color that the Lip Slides is very vibrant, and feels great on the lips. Another great find from Lip Factory, and fantastic addition to January’s box.

Be a Bombshell Cosmetics: The One Stick in Girl Crush $16
I have to say I have a plethora of Be a Bombshell products right now. They are definitely getting their name out there with beauty subscriptions. However, I never get the same product. While I have received The One Stick before, this Girl Crush is a new color for me. What I love about this The One Stick is that it is an all-in-one stick for eyelids, cheeks, lips for the perfect stick to keep in my purse without keeping a ton of cosmetics with me at all times!


TEEEZ Trendy Cosmetics: Island Pallette Eyeshadow in Take a Dive $16
Another great product from TEEEZ Trendy Comestics, and completely new to me. And, it is a great teal/blue color to mix with the eyeliner, and Fantastic for superbowl (Seattle Seahawks vs. Broncos). 

TICKLED PINK OPINION

Another great box from Lip Factory, and they must have known my team was going to go to the Superbowl, because this month’s Lip Factory box items were the perfect blue color to wear on game day! I love it! Lip Factory never disappoints, and I think that for anyone out there looking for a great cosmetic subscription than Lip Factory is the way to go. Each and every item is pretty much full size, and for only $22, it is definitely worth every penny. January’s Lip Factory was packed full with approximately $71 worth of beauty products. I cannot wait to see what Lip Factory has in store for  2014.


What did you think of the January’s Lip Factory box? If you are interested in learning more or signing up for Lip Factory, you can HERE.


Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment