Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February Wantable Intimates Box Review

I finally decided that after looking through all the many spoilers from past Wantable boxes, that I would give in and finally get one of their boxes. However, which one to get was the tough question: Intimates, Makeup or Accessories? If I could I would pick them all I would. In the end, I decided to go with the Intimates box.


What is Wantable?
Wantable brings the world of fashion and beauty right to your doorstep. After taking a style quiz, to gauge what would work best for your style, whether you pick the intimates box, accessories box or makeup box, Wantable sends a box full of the latest and greatest trendy hand picked items right to your door. Cost $36 for subscription or $40 for a one-time purchase.



February Wantable Intimates Box

 Above is my style profile/ information sheet, which shows  my loves, likes and dislikes. The information card also lets me know what brand everything is, and what the retail price is. My box this month exceeded $82 in value. Just amazing. Wantable is quickly becoming one of my favorites! Now if I could only get some Betsey Johnson! I love Betsey Johnson, and those items are what drew me more to this box than any!

Fleur’t Sweet Emotion High Low Shorts $24
This is probably one of my favorite items in my Wantable Intimates box this month. I know that these will be great for sleepy time during the summer. I also love how soft they feel.

Look by M Solid Cotton Leggings in Violet $22
Well one thing I love is that Wantable included leggings. I love leggings. The only thing I did not like was the choice in color. I am not a violet wearing kind of girl. I may be able to pull these off just lounging around the house, so I guess they are alright. Not a color I would ever buy on my own though.

Muk Luk Footless Tights $15
These are super cute, and black! Black is my color when it comes to tights. Wantable gets an A when it comes to picking this item. And, I have heard so many great things about Muk Luk, so I am super excited to try these tights out.

Alo Yoga V-Neck Tank $21
I really like the feel of this shirt, and will use this for working out. Wantable must think I really like blue, which I do sometimes, but I do not wear a lot of sky or navy blue. However, for working out this Alo Yoga shirt will work just fine.

TICKLED PINK OPINION
I was super excited about Wantable and very excited about my Intimates box.  I really did like my box, and think it was well worth the $36 I spent on the box. I only wish that they would have spent a little more time picking out items that better fit my style. Maybe that means adding more questions in the styling profile. I am not sure.  I have spent lot of time looking over other Wantable Intimates box that have been received this month, and there were a couple that I definitely would have been more excited to receive over mine. Needless to say,  I am excited for next month’s box, and maybe with some tweaking on my style profile I can get more of what I am looking for.

What did you think of the Wantable Intimates box for February? If you are interested in learning more or signing up, you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie




1 comment:

  1. Hi There, This is Stuart with Wantable. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your box and supporting us. If you ever need anything feel free to email us at hello@wantable.com or even myself personally at stuart@wantable.com. We do really appreciate the support.

    ReplyDelete