Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fab Kids Tutti Frutti Collection Selection and Review

Fab Kids graciously offered to send me an outfit from their Tutti Frutti collection for our little one. I was so excited to get this latest summer zebra print dress for our little one ! In all the excitement our Fab Kids package was lost in the Fed Ex world. I finally received it late last week, and cannot wait to share it with you.



What is Fab Kids?
Fab Kids, which is affiliated with Just Fab, is a company started by a couple of mothers, and Christina Applegate (movie star), and founded to let girls,  and now boys, express their individuality through fashion, while allowing parents to get high end clothing at reasonable prices. After taking the style quiz, Fab Kids then picks out clothing perfect for your little one. You can pick and choose what you would like. Every outfit comes with two pieces now (used to be three, but the third item was usually just a headband or hair accessory), and the cost used to be $39.95, but is now $29.95. You are not obligated to pick a set each month, and can skip if you choose as well.  Right now they have a great offer of buy 1 outfit and get 1 free, two great outfits for only $29.95!

FAB KIDS TUTTI FRUTTI COLLECTION SELECTION

Animal Ruffle Outfit
Fab Kids released this cute zebra dress before the Tutti Frutti collection was actually released, but is now a part of the collection. When looking through all the other outfits in this collection, I cannot see how parents just pick one outfit. Good thing Fab Kids has great deals! I had a hard myself picking out just one outfit, but I had my eye on this zebra dress for a while now.  

Zebra Ruffle Dress  Retail $34
This jersey zebra dress is just so cute for summer time.  Definitely a summer time outfit/ warm weather outfit, as it is made of pretty thin rayon, but is really soft, and I our little one loved the Zebra print. She loves animals!  I also really appreciate that the waist band is elastic so that as our little one grows she can still wear this for a while.

Fab Soft Leggings in Black Retail $16

 I cannot get enough of these Fab Kids leggings for our little one. I really think they are just very well made, and, again, super super soft. I would buy some for myself if they came in my size, haha.



New Collection
Malibu Dreams
Since I got my Tutti Fruitti selection from Fab Kids, they also have announced their March Malibu Dreams collections. I have to say I think this is my favorite collection, just love all the cute patterns! Here are a couple of my favorite picks.

Palm Tree and Stripes Outfit
I just love the palm tree print on this dress, so cute!

Cali Chic Outfit

Love the mix match of patterns between the top and the cute skater skirt.  I love getting outfits from Fab Kids that come in two pieces, because the shirt could easily be paired with some leggings or another skirt, and vice versa with the skirt.  


TICKLED PINK OPINION
Overall, I really am super happy with the outfit from Fab Kids. Not once have I received an outfit from Fab Kids that has been damaged or is not top quality. Fab Kids is definitely a company that I love recommending to people. Fantastic, Chic, Cute, and Stylish kids clothing, and affordable and durable. What more could a parent ask for? I look forward to seeing more from Fab Kids, and until then we will be enjoying our great Zebra dress (hopefully the sun comes out soon so we can actually wear it!) 

.Right now Fab Kids has some great deals on your first outfit for $15,  BOGO, and $10 dresses.  A must to check out for all your kid clothing needs.

So, what did you think of the Fab Kids Tutti Fruti Collection ? If you are interested in learning more or signing up for Fab Kids, you can HERE.  

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment